Your First Visit includes
- A warm, personal greeting to welcome you to our office
- New patient paperwork to tell the Doctor about your current health and previous health history
- A short DVD to welcome you to chiropractic and our office
- A thorough Chiropractic, physical, orthopedic and neurological exam performed by Dr. Joseph
- Digital x-rays, taken in our office by Dr. Joseph, (if needed as determined by the Doctor).
- Plan to spend 60 minutes with us
Download New Patient Paperwork
Please inform the staff if printing and filling out paperwork prior to your appointment.
Your Second Visit includes
- A DVD discussing your x-rays and the different phases of care.
- The Doctor will discuss his findings from the information you have shared, your exam and x-rays, and give you his best recommendation for your care.
- Plan to spend 45 minutes with us
Subsequent Visits include
- Full spinal evaluation at each visit, if no adjustment is made, there is no charge for the visit.
- Prompt care. We understand our patients’ busy schedules and happily schedule appointments at the most convenient times for you.
- Plan to spend 10-15 minutes with us
Integrated Chiropractic accepts medical insurance, Veteran Affairs (VA) and Medicare and as a courtesy will verify benefits; however, it is recommended that Patients get a quote from their insurance carrier directly. Monthly Auto Payment is available.
Cash, Personal Check, Discover, American Express, MasterCard & Visa are always accepted.